Kappa Sigma Fraternity is seeking five highly motivated undergraduate members to intern at the International Headquarters June – August 2019. Successful candidates will be leaders in their chapter or colony, involved in all areas of operations, and support the Fraternity’s initiatives. The primary focus of this internship is to prepare for the 2019 Grand Conclave and Sesquicentennial Celebration in addition to providing support for the International Headquarters.
- Undergraduate Member in good standing
- Vehicle – must be able to get to/from HQ and around Charlottesville, VA
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone, email and in group settings
- Academic good standing and a record of involvement in Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Housing (shared room)
- Weekly food stipend
- Hourly pay
- Academic credit (where available)
- Event and conference management
- Public Relations experience
- Self-directed project management
Application Deadline: Monday, April 1, 2019
Application Documents: Cover Letter, Resume (limit to 1 page), Letter of recommendation from DGM and AA
Interviews will be conducted via video conferencing. Incomplete applications will not be considered. This is a separate internship opportunity from the Grand Conclave Intern Program.
Questions about the opportunity can be directed to Chad R. Gebhardt, Director of Financial Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the upcoming celebration, please visit: