Kappa Sigma Fraternity is seeking highly motivated undergraduate members to intern during the 2020 Leadership Conference in Denver, Colorado July 23 – 26, 2020.
About the intern position:
- 15 candidates will be selected from the applicant pool to fulfill our conference intern requirements.
- Hotel accommodations at the Hyatt Regency at the Denver Convention Center from Thursday July 23rd through Sunday July 26th
- Free Leadership Conference registration (A $150 value)
- All meals will be included during the trip
- Kappa Sigma gear to be worn during the conference and to take home!
- $250 Travel Stipend
What You will Do:
- Endowment Fund Development Assistance
- Registration and Check-In Greeting & Assistance
- Attendance Tracking
- Conference Evaluations
- Crowd Management
- Customer Service
- Runner, Setup, and many other tasks
Application Deadline: Monday, March 1, 2020
Application Documents: Cover Letter, Resume (limit to 1 page), Letter of recommendation from DGM
Interviews will be conducted via video conferencing in March with final decision shortly after.
Questions can be directed to KC Meyercord, Director of Alumni Development & Events.