Kappa Sigma Fraternity is seeking four highly motivated undergraduate members to intern at the International Headquarters June – August 2020. Successful candidates will be leaders in their chapter or colony, involved in all areas of operations, and support the Fraternity’s initiatives.
About the intern position:
- Four candidates will be selected from the applicant pool to fulfill our intern requirements.
- Those selected will work and live in Charlottesville, VA.
- Compensation includes room and board, weekly food stipend, and hourly pay.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Some travel required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone, email and in group setting.
- Organized and flexible; able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Must be a Kappa Sigma Initiate in good standing.
- Academic good standing and a record of involvement in Kappa Sigma Fraternity.
- Transportation – the intern must be self-sufficient, able to get to/from HQ daily.
- Available to start on or before June 1st and work through August 1st, or after.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, and Apple products a plus.
- Event and conference management (registration and travel to 2020 Leadership Conference in
Denver, CO provided)
- Public Relations experience
- Self-directed project management
Application Deadline: Monday, March 1, 2020
Application Documents: Cover Letter, Resume (limit to 1 page), Letter of recommendation from
DGM and AA
Interviews will be conducted via video conferencing in March with final decision shortly after.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. This is a separate internship opportunity from
the Leadership Conference Intern Program.
Questions can be directed to Chad R. Gebhardt, Director of Financial Operations.